Girl, stop apologizing!
Have you ever found yourself:
- Apologizing for something that wasn’t your responsibility?
- Using un-empowering language that made you seem like you weren’t sure of yourself?
- Not speaking up when you knew something was wrong or incorrect?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this is the webinar for YOU! HERdacity and Janet Zaretsky get down to the business of being bold and unapologetic. We’ll start the hard work of becoming comfortable with our confidence by standing in our power and owning our voice.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to stop reacting and to instead respond
- How to stop giving away your power
- How to eliminate reflexive apologizing as a habit
Janet Zaretsky is a master professional coach, author, and speaker, who helps people unleash their brilliance, confidence, and visibility in the world! Janet has worked with over 32,000 people in the past 22+ years. Janet is a powerful advocate for ending the gender gap, both in pay and influence. Her work with women has led her to be a frequent contributor to Forbes and the author of “Where’d My Confidence Go… and how do I get it back?” Known as The BS-to-Brilliance Master, she has a gift for having you unapologetically and confidently express yourself – and succeed! – as the unique and powerful professional you are.
Janet is a two-time TEDX and Keynote Speaker, a corporate trainer, and expert in communication and leadership. She is an International Coach Federation member, Enhanced Conversational Intelligence Coach, Certified in Behavioral Style Instruments, graduate of Coach U, former senior program leader for Landmark Worldwide.