The Impostor Syndrome is NOT about being successful, it’s about owning your own success! This is a totally normal part of experiencing success, especially for women!
Take the “quiz” below and if you answer “YES” to any of the questions, then this workshop is a MUST for you!
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night anxious, concerned, or worried that you don’t deserve your success?
- Do you always feel that you could have done better and are often critical of yourself?
- Do you feel like your success is based on luck, timing, or just “plain hard work?”
- Do you feel that everything you do must be “perfect?”
- Do you not take credit for your accomplishments?
- Do you feel like you don’t deserve your success?
- Do you fear that “they” will know that you are a fraud?
Everyone experiences Impostor Syndrome, but we see it more dramatically in women. Guest speaker Darlene Templeton leads a workshop in which you will learn how to own your own success, how to talk about your accomplishments and self promote. You will be more confident in your own skin and create an action plan to go from feeling like an impostor to truly stepping into your own AMAZING self, acknowledging your brilliance, and be truly seen!
Darlene Templeton is the CEO of Templeton & Associates, where she specializes in speaking, executive coaching, business strategy, training and leadership development for women! She is the Founder of the AMAZING Women Alliance, a group of high achieving women professional women who are finding their voice, growing their confidence and empowering and inspiring other women to succeed, both personally and professionally!
With her 36 years at IBM, where she coached executive women, her extensive business experience, and her own successful entrepreneurial journey, she uses her proven signature approach to help leaders discover their own personal power, leverage their strengths, grow their executive presence and achieve their goals and dreams. Darlene is a sought after speaker and trainer with a special talent for easily connecting with audiences and workshop participants through her ability to create immediate feelings of trust and integrity. Gifted with humor and a natural-born storyteller, her presentation style is exceptionally enthusiastic, energizing and fun!